Patient BenefitsThe benefits of having Basic Home Infusion as part of your care are immeasurable. Our Registered Nurses are highly skilled and bring their clinical expertise to your home. Their goal is to help you gain knowledge and understanding of the implanted pump system. Our services enable our patients to vacation, travel, work, and be actively involved in their lives.
Basic Home Infusion offers professional and qualified staff for our patients to speak to when they call our main office. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 7 pm EST via our toll free number 1-888-822-7428.
How many times have you called a healthcare facility to ask a question only to speak to an automated system? This will not happen at Basic Home Infusion.
From our receptionist to our pharmacists, we will always have time to speak with our patients. This dedication to our patients is what sets us apart from many healthcare organizations today.
Basic Home Infusion will always make decisions with the best outcome in mind when working with our patients.
- Convenient Refills in the comfort of your own home, group homes, rehab centers, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals
- More flexible scheduling
- Nurses available in 45 states if needed when relocating or traveling
- Monitoring Center Nurses available to patients 8:30 AM to 7 PM EST for any questions or requests
- On-call services after normal business hours for emergencies
- Fast response time for increases and or decreases in daily dose
- Highly specialized nurses and pharmacists at your fingertips
- Patients can save money on travel costs to the MD office
" The service of the nurse is exceptional. I couldn't ask for anything more."