Monitoring Center for PhysiciansWhat the Monitoring Center does for Physicians?
- Provides timely and vital information on patient’s progress and offers options for therapy direction
- Trained RN’s on the therapy are immediately available to answer any and all questions on the MD’s patients that are with BHI (including programming)
- Resource Center for pain and spasticity dosaging utilizing over 15 years experience in the field
- Skilled Pharmacists to guide MD’s through dosage navigation
- Full patient information at the MD fingertips
- Highly skilled clinicians that know their patients norms, allowing for quick identification of potential problems
- RNs and Pharmacists that perform this sole therapy, offering a targeted knowledge level
- Patient requests should be made through the Monitoring Center because they are always available to take requests from physicians versus the field nurse who is not always available due to the nature of their work. They are able to provide accurate doses because all patient records are at their fingertips.
- Because the field nurses are often times on the road, they do not always have the most up to date information at their fingertips. The monitoring center RN’s can always access full patient information and take any order requests immediately, eliminating any back and forth questioning.
- Patient records are available via the web portal or via fax (upon request)
- Any requests for dosage and or therapy changes
- Any questions regarding patient care and or faxed progress notes
- Any time there is a question in regards to their patients
" I would like to commend everyone from the nurse to everyone in the company.
I am very satisfied."